Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) combines a powerful magnet with sensitive radio wave transmitting and receiving antennas and powerful computers to produce cross sectional images of the human body without the use of x-rays.
WDC providesan open MRI diagnostic service at the new center in front of Commercial Printing Press, Addis Ababa.
This machine combines clear images of MRI with the comfort and convenience of an open MRI 0.35 Magnisium C. Wide-bore MRI is especially valuable for patients who have trouble accessing the table and those who are claustrophobic or too large to fit comfortably in another MRI machines.
The benefits of 0.35 Open MRI includes
- Helps patients feel less restricted and claustrophobic through its unique design
- Applies motion compensation software to ensure exquisite images
- Lowers to 50cm for easy patient access
- Performs exams feet first to reduce patient anxiety
- Employs positioning pads for added comfort
- State of the art advanced applications
- Excellent imaging performance – strong gradients & 4 independent receive channels